Have you been Injured in an Accident?
For the past four decades, the attorneys at the law firm of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve have been committed to helping people who are dealing with the life-altering, often disastrous consequences of any kind of personal injury! Whether your injuries were caused by carelessness, negligence, accident, or defect – you deserve to be compensated for the medical bills, lost wages, stress, pain and suffering you have endured as a result. We handle all manner and level of personal injuries, including:
- Premises Liability: Physical injuries that occur on public or private properties such as tripping, slipping, falling in stores or parking lots, on sidewalks or stairs, and those that occur as a result of unsafe building conditions or construction sites, et al.
- Vehicle & Pedestrian Accidents: Physical injuries that are the result of an automobile, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle accident; or physical injuries inflicted on a pedestrian that are caused by automobiles or other types of moving vehicles.
- Medical Malpractice: Impairment, affliction, or death as a result of medical error, medical negligence, or nursing home abuse and/or neglect.
- Dog Attack/Bite: Injuries sustained from an animal bite that was due to owner negligence and resulted in serious bodily harm.
- Product Liability: Defective and/or dangerous products which, when used, result in injury, illness, or death; any product which is misrepresented/advertised and therefore causes injury, illness, or death when used.
- Wrongful Death: When any kind of incident or accident causes an unwarranted death.
Life sometimes hands out devastating challenges; our specialty is helping people face them – and fix them! At Shlesinger & deVilleneuve, our exceptional team of 7 attorneys and 28 top-notch legal support staff can offer you and your family the finest personal injury representation in the State of Oregon. We have the resources, skill, and experience to present a compelling argument for your case to the insurance company – or the jury! Either way, our team of expert lawyers will make sure you get the compensation you are entitled to for your loss, physical injury, pain, stress and suffering. We are successful in obtaining compensation for more than 95% of our clients! When you call, our staff is committed to getting back to you the same day to schedule your consultation. We work on a contingency basis only; there is never a fee to any of our personal injury clients without a recovery. Your welfare comes first – we will take no fee for helping you unless you win!
We can help. Click on the links below to learn about what to do if you’ve been involved in an accident.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you need a lawyer.
You need Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys, P.C.
What You Should Know.
Instructions to our clients.
Your Rights in a Car Accident.
What you should know before negotiating with the insurance company.
What About My Car?
What you should know before settling your property damage claim.
We emphasize service to the client.
We take the time to listen, and try to respond quickly to your concerns. Working with you as you recover from your injuries, we develop your legal case to its best potential and obtain fair compensation for your claim. As a client of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys, P.C., you can expect prompt, competent and friendly legal representation.