Personal Injury Attorney in Albany
Since 1971, the law practice of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve and our predecessors have advocated for countless Oregon residents. We specialize in Personal Injury, Workers Compensation and Social Security Law. We understand that coping with a tragic injury, a handicap or a financial catastrophe is a time where you may need proper legal guidance. An unanticipated event can overwhelm an individual or a household emotionally, physically, or financially. When a devastating event happens – it can seem like the whole world is ending. The caring attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve are proud to assist people when their lives are turned around; we are focused on helping you put the pieces back!
Over the past five years, Shlesinger & deVilleneuve has collected more than $60 million in settlements or judgments on behalf of our clients. Whenever a tragic or unforeseen situation hits leaving you feeling helpless, let the spirited team at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve stand up for you!
NEED AN ALBANY PERSONAL INJURY Lawyer?
- Premises Liability: physical injuries due to falling, slipping, or tripping on public or private property due to owner negligence
- Vehicle & Pedestrian Accidents: Physical injuries that occur as a result of a crash involving a moving vehicle; additionally injuries inflicted on pedestrians struck by motorized vehicles
- Medical Malpractice: Medical mistake or carelessness on the part of a healthcare practitioner or facility that results in disability, ailment, or demise
- Dog Bite/Attack: Handler lack of control that leads to an unrestrained animal assault or bite which causes physical harm
- Product Liability: Physical harm, ailment, or demise resulting from the usage of a hazardous product, either as the result of the product being defectively produced, designed, or misrepresented
- Wrongful Death: When an unwarranted demise is brought on because of an event or crash that is the result of neglect or irresponsibility on part of another
Let Our Dedicated Attorneys Fight For you
At Shlesinger & deVilleneuve, our practiced group of 6 lawyers and 30 exceptional legal support staff can bring to bear the skills and expertise that you’ll require to have the best personal injury legal support in your corner! Our firm is committed to protecting your rights and will make certain you get the compensation you are entitled to. Our work is performed on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not be required to pay unless we win your case!
If you’ve recently been hurt in a crash, you’ll need an attorney.
We are located at: 1135 Dale St SE, Albany, OR 97322