Personal Injury Attorney in Ashland
Most people go through each day taking for granted that nothing bad will happen. Driving to work there is never a second thought about getting into a car accident, having a back pain or tingling limb never means a disabling diagnosis is looming, and a slight downturn in the economy doesn’t automatically create fear of job loss. Yet, these events happen to Oregon residents every day, without warning.
When your life is disrupted by tragedy, it can feel hopeless and overwhelming. In addition to the emotional and physical injury that these events cause, there is always a great deal of financial stress. Whether from a loss of wages or the constant swell of medical bills, tragedy is expensive, and insurance companies and corporate wrongdoers are committed to saving money and making sure that the victim pays.
At Shelsinger & deVilleneuve we have been – successfully – fighting for the victim for more than 40 years. Our team of highly-skilled attorneys and legal staff are dedicated to making sure that our clients are treated with respect and compassion. Unfortunately, there is no way to ever be prepared for a life-changing tragedy. However, we can help you to pick up the pieces and rebuild by making sure that you receive a settlement claim that is fair and just.
- Premises Liability: physical injuries due to falling, slipping, or tripping on public or private property due to owner negligence
- Vehicle & Pedestrian Accidents: Physical injuries that occur as a result of a crash involving a moving vehicle; additionally injuries inflicted on pedestrians struck by motorized vehicles
- Medical Malpractice: Medical mistake or carelessness on the part of a healthcare practitioner or facility that results in disability, ailment, or demise
- Dog Bite/Attack: Handler lack of control that leads to an unrestrained animal assault or bite which causes physical harm
- Product Liability: Physical harm, ailment, or demise resulting from the usage of a hazardous product, either as the result of the product being defectively produced, designed, or misrepresented
- Wrongful Death: When an unwarranted demise is brought on because of an event or crash that is the result of neglect or irresponsibility on part of another
At Shlesinger & deVilleneuve, our practiced group of seven lawyers and 28 exceptional legal support staff can bring to bear the skills and expertise that you’ll require to have the best personal injury legal support in your corner! Our firm is committed to protecting your rights and will make certain you get the compensation you are entitled to. Our work is performed on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not be required to pay unless we win your case!