Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Personal Injury Attorneys Bend, Oregon
Accidents, injuries, diminishing quality of life, or monetary stress – when an individual or financial disaster impacts your life – it can feel like your world is ending. The staff and attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve in Bend, Oregon will help you on what might be or feel like the worst time of your life. The truth is that entirely unexpected events can – and usually do – devastate an individual or family’s emotional, psychological, and financial health.
For decades, the law firm of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve has had the privilege of representing several thousand Oregonians who’ve confronted a terrible or tragic incident that threw their lives into chaos. We are privileged to guide our clients in repairing and rebuilding their lives; all of whom were able to do so because we successfully secured settlements for them ranging all the way up to seven figures.
Let Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys fight for you
by the most dedicated
attorneys in Oregon
Our law firm has experienced & dedicated Personal Injury, Social Security & Workers Compensation lawyers. Call us today and let our experience fight for you!
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Knowledgeable & Experienced
Bend Attorney Team
Have you been Injured in an Accident?
Bend Attorneys That Fight For You!
- Bend Personal Injury :: if you’re struggling with physical, emotional, or monetary impairment because of an injury at the hands of someone else, we can help. For over forty years, we have protected the rights of our clients while fighting to obtain every cent they are entitled to!
- Bend Workers Compensation :: If you’re hurt on the job and incapable of working, possibly indefinitely, you are eligible for worker’s compensation benefits. These benefits are intended to help with the costs of medical bills and lost wages. As an employee in Oregon, you pay a portion out of each paycheck into the fund so that you have these benefits should you need them. We have negotiated and settled more than 825 worker’s compensation cases last year alone.
- Bend Social Security Disability :: Irreversible injuries and failing overall health can contribute to a decision of filing for social security disability benefits. More than 800 Oregonians were represented by our team last year in filing for benefits appealing administration decisions, and negotiating settlements.
Attorneys in Oregon
- Premises Liability :: Physical harms that happen on open or private properties, for example, tripping, slipping, falling in stores or parking areas, on walkways or stairs, and those that happen as a consequence of dangerous building conditions or construction flaws, etc.
- Auto Accidents :: Physical and emotional harms following car, truck, motorcycle, and bike casualties; or physical wounds inflicted on innocent pedestrians due to negligent drivers of a variety of motorized vehicles.
- Medical Malpractice :: Impairment, pain, or fatality as a product of subpar medical service, medicinal failure, restorative carelessness, or nursing home neglect, misuse or disregard.
- Dog Attacka & Dog Bites: This category can cover many types of animal attacks, but is generally a result of dog assaults which may be the product of inattentive owners, failure to confine, failure to train, and/or failure to warn of a dangerous dog.
- Product Liability :: Defective or risky manufactured good or commodities which, when utilized, bring about harm, sickness, or worse. Also, negligence that may arise when such manufactured good is misrepresented/misadvertised and consequently causes damage, disease, or fatality, even when utilized as intended.
- Wrongful Death :: This can occur from a bad product, subpar medical care, inattentive driver, and similar such activities resulting in the fatality of an innocent party.
expertly written blogs &
follow us on social media
While most people imagine summer as the best time for motorcycle riding, many seasoned riders actually prefer to take their long journeys during autumn.…
An illness or injury that is sustained while completing work for the employer’s benefit and during the course of employment is considered a…
If you have contracted an illness or suffered an injury at work, you likely have questions about how you can cover the cost of medical treatment and…