Result Driven Personal Injury Attorneys In Bend Oregon
Accidents, injuries, diminishing quality of life, or monetary stress – when an individual or financial disaster impacts your life – it can feel like your world is ending. The staff and attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve in Bend, Oregon will help you on what might be or feel like the worst time of your life. The truth is that entirely unexpected events can – and usually do – devastate an individual or family’s emotional, psychological, and financial health.
For decades, the law firm of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve has had the privilege of representing several thousand Oregonians who’ve confronted a terrible or tragic incident that threw their lives into chaos. We are privileged to guide our clients in repairing and rebuilding their lives; all of whom were able to do so because we successfully secured settlements for them ranging all the way up to seven figures.
Whenever a tragedy or unfortunate situation strikes and you are left feeling like there’s nothing you can do, the attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve will be there for you. We will make certain you are treated with kindness and respect, and that you are awarded the full compensation you are due.
Our law firm has experienced & dedicated Personal Injury, Social Security & Workers Compensation lawyers. Call us today and let our experience fight for you!
WE HANDLE ALL TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES IN THE STATE OF OREGON
- Premises Liability: physical injuries due to falling, slipping, or tripping on public or private property due to owner negligence
- Vehicle & Pedestrian Accidents: Physical injuries that occur as a result of a crash involving a moving vehicle; additionally injuries inflicted on pedestrians struck by motorized vehicles
- >Medical Malpractice: Medical mistake or carelessness on the part of a healthcare practitioner or facility that results in disability, ailment, or demise
- Dog Bite/Attack: Handler lack of control that leads to an unrestrained animal assault or bite which causes physical harm
- Product Liability: Physical harm, ailment, or demise resulting from the usage of a hazardous product, either as the result of the product being defectively produced, designed, or misrepresented
- Wrongful Death: When an unwarranted demise is brought on because of an event or crash that is the result of neglect or irresponsibility on part of another