Bend Premise Liability Attorneys
Premise Liability law applies when an accident happens on a residential or commercial property as a result of negligent acts by property owners. Premises Liability law ensures property holders, supervisors, or various other parties are held accountable for any type of accident that occurs on a residential or business property they own or under their care and control. Often these incidents take place at the most inopportune times catching you completely off guard; you may possibly be on a date, in line for coffee, or simply walking to your vehicle in the parking garage. Accidents happen regularly – but when they are a result of a property owner not taking the necessary steps to provide guests and patrons a safe residence or business premises, then it may possibly be cause for a Premise Liability claim.
There are numerous circumstances where a premise liability accident can happen, some instances involve:
- Sliding on damp, oily, greasy, or icy surfaces
- Tripping over irregular floor coverings, torn carpeting, narrow steps, debris, etc.
- Accidents triggered by failure to fix or properly preserve premises
- Accidents that occur as a consequence of hazardous building sites
- Insufficient postings or failure to adequately warn of potential hazardous conditions on the premises
If you, your family or friends have been harmed because of a hazardous or dangerous condition that a vigilant owner knew or should have known, let Shlesinger & deVilleneuve help you protect your legal rights while making certain you can get the settlement you are legally entitled to. Every member of our team is committed to representing injured Oregonians and we’ve been at it since 1971. We have secured favorable settlements for 95% of our clients – our record stands alone!