On The Job Injury Attorneys in Bend
If you’ve been hurt in the workplace and your injury prevents you from continuing to perform your duties you have to consider and explore your options. Oregon’s Worker’s Compensation legislation was created to pay for all of your health costs, and two thirds of the earnings. You are eligible for these benefits until the time that you are well enough to go back to work. What benefits you receive will be based on the circumstances of your accident and the injuries sustained.
Some common on-the-job incidents result in:
- Muscle, ligaments, tendon, vertebra or soft tissues injuries of cervical spine, thoracic spine, hands, and arms triggered by overexertion – lifting, pressing, repeated movement, hand pinching, grasping, vibration, etc.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries of the lateral sides, feet, legs and associated joints triggered by overexertion, kneeling, squatting, repeated movement, weight bearing, uneven position, etc.
- Head Injuries: (head, cervical spine, vision, ears) triggered by falls, vision accidents, auditory loss, etc.
- Sickness from substances, toxins and/or chemicals triggered by coal, asbestos, PCB’s, pesticides, chemical cleansers, etc.
- Same level falls: slips, trips, and drops on level surface
- Elevated falls: drops from ladders, roofs or various other similar platforms
- Machinery: triggered whenever a person’s limb or other anatomy is caught in/under/between bits of machinery
- Motorized and other moving vehicle: triggered by work-related auto/truck accidents, raising equipment, cherry-pickers, etc.
If you’ve been hurt while working, or believe that something in your work environment is causing you harm, it’s essential for you to file a claim for your workers compensation as quickly as you can; there are strict time limitations for filing injury claims for on-the-job accidents! If you’re rejected, you must submit an appeal no more than 60 days later, or you will lose your benefits! Processing a claim for “workers’ comp” can be very difficult to figure out; it’s to your benefit to retain a skilled attorney immediately after the accident – specifically in Oregon!
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Worker’s Compensation Attorneys
Contact Us Today
Let Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys
fight for you
The resourceful and dedicated attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve have years of expertise in the area of employees’ compensation; each year we manage nearly 1000 claims for worker’s compensation. We are uniquely familiar with the technical clinical aspect of these types of claims and can expertly communicate with your medical providers to obtain the necessary documents in support of your case. We are committed to taking on the huge insurance firms who try to reject your claim, or give you a nuisance award. Our firm does work on a contingency basis. At Shlesinger & deVilleneuve, we work for you – not our bottom line!