Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Coos Bay Personal Injury Attorneys
Any time economic or personal injury occurs it might feel as though your life has unraveled at the fringes. If you’ve had a catastrophic event such as an accident, injury, or financial disaster the knowledgeable and devoted attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve will help you put the pieces back together. Unexpected events will happen and when they do it can leave an individual and their family feeling psychologically, physically, and economically ruined.
Since 1971 Shlesinger & deVilleneuve has supported thousands of Oregon residents through – what for many – felt like the lowest point in their lives. Our practice has been successful in supporting over 95% of our clients and securing the compensation they needed for a fresh start. Our entire team takes pride in helping our fellow Oregonians with getting their lives back on track. Our attorneys are committed to your welfare and will always make sure you are treated fairly and with respect. Our success rate speaks for itself – let us speak for you!
by the most dedicated
attorneys in Oregon
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Knowledgeable & Experienced
Coos Bay Attorney Team
Have you been Injured in an Accident?
Coos Bay Attorneys That Fight For You!
- Personal Injury: If you’re struggling with physical, emotional, or monetary impairment because of an injury at the hands of someone else, we can help. For over forty years, we have protected the rights of our clients while fighting to obtain every cent they are entitled to!
- Workers Compensation: If you’re hurt on the job and incapable of working, possibly indefinitely, you are eligible for worker’s compensation benefits. These benefits are intended to help with the costs of medical bills and lost wages. As an employee in Oregon, you pay a portion out of each paycheck into the fund so that you have these benefits should you need them. We have negotiated and settled more than 825 worker’s compensation cases last year alone.
- Social Security Disability: Irreversible injuries and failing overall health can contribute to a decision of filing for social security disability benefits. More than 800 Oregonians were represented by our team last year in filing for benefits appealing administration decisions, and negotiating settlements.
Attorneys in Oregon
- Premises Liability: When a physical injury such as falling, slipping, or tripping occurs on a public or private property due to conditions, which are unsafe in or outside of homes, stores, buildings, construction sites, public properties, etc.
- Pedestrian and Vehicle Collisions: Injuries to your physical body that result from a bicycle, motorcycle, truck, or automobile; injuries as a result of collision with various types of motor vehicles.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical error or negligence on the part of health professionals that results in impairment, affliction, or death.
- Dog Attack/Bite: Owner negligence that results in an unrestrained animal bite and/or attack that causes physical harm.
- Product Liability: Death, illness, or Injury as a result of using a dangerous product, either because the product was defectively made, defectively designed, misrepresented, or was not fully explained.
- Wrongful Death: When death is caused due to an incident or accident that is the result of negligence or irresponsibility on the part of another person or entity.
expertly written blogs &
follow us on social media
If you are involved in an automobile or motorcycle accident or have experienced other personal injuries, it is important to contact an experienced and…
What Is a Spinal Cord Injury? Your spinal cord, along with your brain, is part of your central nervous system. Your brain sends signals through your…
Are you concerned about falls from elevation when at work? Falls are one of the leading causes of injury in the construction industry and similar…