Need a Personal Injury Attorney in Coos Bay?
The veteran attorneys at the law practice of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve have been dedicated to aiding injured Oregon residents since 1971. Regardless of the cause of your injuries – be it an accident, a product defect, or negligence on the part of another – you are entitled to being compensated for your medical costs, loss of earnings, anxiety, and pain. If you’ve been coping with the life-changing experience of a personal injury, our team will see to it that you are treated fairly and receive every bit of compassion and financial compensation that you are entitled to! The members of our law team are highly proficient in various areas of personal injury law, and manage cases that include:
- Premises Liability: Physical injury stemming from slipping or falling on private or public property due to owner negligence
- Vehicle and/or Pedestrian Accidents: Physical injuries sustained by driver or passenger during a vehicle crash, or physical injury inflicted on pedestrians by vehicle collisions
- Medical Malpractice: Medical mistake or neglect by a healthcare practitioner or facility which results in injury or death
- Dog bite/Attack: Handler or owner negligence leading to an animal bite and/or attack which causes injuries
- Product Liability: Physical damage, sickness, or death caused by making use of a faulty or defective product
- Wrongful Death: When a fatality is caused because of careless or negligent circumstances
At Shlesinger & deVilleneuve, our outstanding group of seven attorneys and 28 legal support personnel possess the methods, expertise, and knowledge that ensure you will always have the best injury representation in the State! Our firm is passionate about protecting your rights and focused on your best interest. We will make sure you get the compensation you are entitled to for the loss, injury, pain, anxiety, and suffering you have endured. We have been successful in getting compensation for more than 95% of our clients! As our client, you will be treated like one of the family. When you call our office, a dedicated team member will return your call that same day to arrange a consultation. There is never a charge for our personal injury representation because we work on a contingency basis, meaning you don’t have to pay us unless we win! Talking to a member of our legal team is free –why not call us and get the answers you need?
We are located at 598 Anderson Ave, Coos Bay, OR 97420