Personal Injury Attorney in Corvallis, Oregon
While personal tragedy strikes hundreds of Oregon residents every day, there is never a way to be truly prepared for it. Most people move through their day never thinking about what kind of danger they might be in. Be it driving from one end of town to the other or, standing on the assembly line at work these activities are done every day without incident, yet they do pose some degree of danger. When an accident does happen and you or a loved one is injured, it is only natural to feel a sense of hopelessness and fear.
For more than 40 years, the capable and skilled attorneys at the law practice of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve have been guiding Oregon residents through all types of unexpected life-changing tragedies. We have years of experience battling the big insurance companies who are determined to pay as little as possible, regardless of the circumstances of the claim. In fact, that is why our practice started – to fight for the little guy and get justice.
There is broad spectrum of events that can have a negative impact on one’s life. Unfortunately, those on the spectrum that involve a physical injury are the most impactful as the effects touch the emotional, mental, and financial health of the victim. Private or personal injury events are especially traumatizing because the effects can be long-lasting. Whether it be a slip and fall accident while out having coffee that leaves you with chronic nerve pain, or a dog bite that leaves permanent scaring personal injury events can leave their stain on your life for years to come.
- Premises Liability: Physical injuries that occur on public or private properties such as tripping, slipping, falling in stores or parking lots, on sidewalks or stairs, and those that occur as a result of unsafe building conditions or construction sites, et al.
- Vehicle & Pedestrian Accidents: Physical injuries that occur as a result of a crash involving a moving vehicle; additionally injuries inflicted on pedestrians struck by motorized vehicles
- >Medical Malpractice: Medical mistake or carelessness on the part of a healthcare practitioner or facility that results in disability, ailment, or demise
- Dog Bite/Attack: Injuries sustained from an animal bite that was due to owner negligence and resulted in serious bodily harm.
- Product Liability: Defective and/or dangerous products which, when used, result in injury, illness, or death; any product which is misrepresented/advertised and therefore causes injury, illness, or death when used.
- Wrongful Death: When any kind of incident or accident causes an unwarranted death.
SHLESINGER & DEVILLENEUVE ATTORNEYS ARE HERE WHEN LIFE IS CHALLENGING
Life sometimes hands out devastating challenges; our specialty is helping people face them – and fix them! At Shlesinger & deVilleneuve, our exceptional team of 6 attorneys and 30 top-notch legal support staff can offer you and your family the finest personal injury representation in the State of Oregon. We have the resources, skill, and experience to present a compelling argument for your case to the insurance company – or the jury! Either way, our team of expert lawyers will make sure you get the compensation you are entitled to for your loss, physical injury, pain, stress and suffering. We are successful in obtaining compensation for more than 95% of our clients! When you call, our staff is committed to getting back to you the same day to schedule your consultation. We work on a contingency basis only; there is never a fee to any of our personal injury clients without a recovery. Your welfare comes first – we will take no fee for helping you unless you win!
We can help. Click on the links below to learn about what to do if you’ve been involved in an accident.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you need a lawyer.
You need Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys, P.C.
What You Should Know.
Instructions to our clients.
Your Rights in a Car Accident.
What you should know before negotiating with the insurance company.
What About My Car?
What you should know before settling your property damage claim.
We emphasize service to the client.
We take the time to listen, and try to respond quickly to your concerns. Working with you as you recover from your injuries, we develop your legal case to its best potential and obtain fair compensation for your claim. As a client of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys, P.C., you can expect prompt, competent and friendly legal representation.
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Personal Injury Attorneys
Contact Us Today