On The Job Injury Attorneys in Klamath Falls
The Worker’s Compensation Law in Oregon is meant to protect workers when they’re hurt on the job. Your worker’s compensation settlement should cover your healthcare expenses, along with two-thirds of your wages until such time that you are able to return to your job. However, it’s important for you to realize that there are stringent requirements and time restrictions for processing claims for on-the-job injuries. For instance, if you are rejected the first time, you need to file an appeal no later than 60 days from the date you are denied, or will lose your benefits completely! To ensure that you are awarded the full amount you deserve in a prompt manner, your best course of action is to retain the services of an experienced worker’s compensation lawyer as soon as is feasible. A worker’s compensation claim can be quite complex and often times impossible to manage alone. The benefits you are entitled to are determined by the nature of the injury you’ve sustained.
The most typical on-the-job injuries consist of:
- Upper body injuries – head, neck/throat, arms, back – triggered by pushing, lifting, pulling, overexertion
- Lower body injuries – legs, feet, hips – brought on by repetitive motion, lifting, non-ergonomic movements
- Head injuries – head, neck, ears, vision – triggered by falls, ocular injuries, loss or reduction of hearing
- Ailments from compounds or toxins – triggered by coal, asbestos, PCB’s, chemical cleaners, etc
- Falls, slips, and trips – from a flat surface, from a ladder, roofs, or other elevated area
- Machinery – triggered by part of the body getting caught in/under/or between parts of the machinery
At Shlesinger & deVilleneuve, our prominent lawyers have years of expertise and skill in the field of worker’s compensation settlements; we managed over 1,000 worker’s compensation claims in the last year alone! We have the resources and clinical acumen to understand and communicate with physicians and health care professionals on your behalf to investigate and gather evidence for your case. We will challenge the insurance company and advocate for you and your legal rights! We can make sure that your claim is thoroughly prepared and presented to reduce waiting time and improve chances of it being approved the first time! All of our work is done on a contingency basis so you won’t need to pay our fee unless and until we recover a compensation package for you!
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Worker’s Compensation Attorneys
Contact Us Today