WRONGFUL DEATH ATTORNEYS IN MEDFORD
The death of a loved one is the most devastating experience a person or family can endure. When that death is the result of negligent or irresponsible actions – the sorrow can be even more overwhelming. If your loved one died needlessly, and someone or someplace is responsible, it may be cause for a “wrongful death” suit. While it might be hard to think about pursuing legal channels at a time like this, it is imperative to remember that you and your family could be faced with a future full of monetary and life challenges as a result of your loss. Your loved one can’t be replaced, but party responsible for causing your loss should be held accountable; the future of your family is at stake. Most often a wrongful death results from some kind of personal injury, including:
- Medical Malpractice: medical negligence or error that causes death, or damage and/or illness that leads to death.
- Vehicle Accidents: death resulting from significant injuries, or instant death that is the result of a moving vehicle
- Premises Liability: severe injuries that lead to death, or an instant death that occurs on public or private properties
- Medical Malpractice: damage and/or illness that causes death, or instant death that results from medical error or negligence
- Product Liability: deficient and/or unsafe products which, when used, cause severe injuries that lead to death, or instant death
The law firm of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve has fought for the benefits of injured Oregonians for over 45 years. We have successfully secured over $100 million in remuneration for our clients! Our attorneys are passionate about standing up for those who are dealing with this type of shocking loss in an understanding and kind way. When you have lost someone that you love, nothing will ever bring them back, however, you are entitled to every bit of comfort that can be brought by seeing the person or entity responsible brought to justice. When you contact our office, we will return your call the same day to calendar a confidential legal consultation free of charge, and we never accept a fee unless we recover damages for you.