Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys, a plaintiff-side injury law firm, encourage students nationwide to apply to win one of two annual scholarships.
The S&D Highschooler $1,000 Scholarship will be awarded to a high school student currently enrolled or planning to attend a college, university, trade school, vocational school, or graduate school. The $1,000 scholarship will be payable to the winner’s school of attendance.
The S&D College $1,500 Scholarship will be awarded to a college student. The $1,500 will be payable to the winner’s school of attendance.
All applications must be submitted no later than May 15, 2023. The winner will be selected on August 15, 2023. Employees of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TERMS:
- Must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- High School Graduate or High School Senior with a Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Accepted to or attending a college or vocational school.
- Write a 300 word essay about the benefits of the United States Judicial system.
- Complete the application and essay and upload your transcript showing your cumulative GPA; and College or vocational school acceptance or enrollment letter by May 15.
- Be selected by the Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Scholarship Committee. The Committee will decide by June 15 each year and notify those selected. Scholarship funds will be distributed by check payable to the College or Vocational school.
- By submitting materials in competition for the scholarship/s, the winner/s agree to have their name and/or picture displayed by Shlesinger & deVilleneuve on their website in recognition of their award.
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Personal Injury Attorneys
Contact Us Today