Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Medford Personal Injury Attorneys
When a physical, financial or personal injury happens it can feel as if your life has derailed and been devastated to the point of no return. If you have had a catastrophe such as an injury, accident, financial ruin or declining health the experienced and dedicated attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve can help get your life, your world back on track. Unforeseen events can and often do happen. These events can devastate a person, household or family in several ways – mentally, emotionally, physically as well as financially.
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys, P.C. has represented thousands of Oregon residents who have been involved in accidents and traumatic injuries since 1971. We have been successful for more than 95% of our clients in obtaining compensation to help heal the physical, financial and emotional burdens that can often occur in many cases. Our firm takes pride in helping members of our community putting their lives back together.
& Proven Results
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve
Knowledgeable & Experienced
Medford Attorney Law Firm
At Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys, P.C., our knowledgeable and experienced team of attorneys and legal support-staff will offer the kind of resources, skill, and experience that mean you will have exceptional personal injury guidance! We are passionate about your rights and dedicated to your welfare, and we will fight to ensure that you receive the recovery you deserve. We have been successful in securing monetary gains for over 95% of our clients! Call our office today and our staff will call you back within 24-hours and discuss scheduling your complimentary legal assessment meeting. Our work is done based on contingency; our clients suffering personal injury never incur a fee unless they are awarded recovery. When life deals a devastating blow, the caring Medford, Oregon attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve will advocate for you – when you can’t!
Have you been Injured in an Accident?
Call The Injury Attorneys That Fight For You!
- Personal Injury: if you are suffering physical, mental, emotional and/or financial impairment due to an injury or accident that was not your fault you should call on the experienced attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve. For over 40 years we have protected our clients’ rights while fighting to ensure they get every penny they deserve!
- Worker’s Compensation: When you are injured on the job and are left unable to work, in some cases for a prolonged period of time, there are still medical expenses and doctor visits that need to be paid for. In Oregon you pay a small portion of your check to ensure you’re protected when these injuries happen. We have negotiated and concluded over 830 worker’s comp cases to outstanding awards and successful resolutions last year alone!
- Social Security Disability: Permanent injuries and/or failing health can be a cause to force you out of the workforce and create a need to apply for Social Security disability benefits. We have represented over 800 Oregon residents in filing claims, appealing at hearings and/or negotiating the awards due in the past year alone!
Attorneys in Medford
- Premises Liability: When a physical injury such as falling, slipping, or tripping occurs on a public or private property due to conditions, which are unsafe in or outside of homes, stores, buildings, construction sites, public properties, etc.
- Auto Accidents: Injuries to your physical body that result from a bicycle, motorcycle, truck, or automobile; injuries as a result of collision with various types of motor vehicles.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical error or negligence on the part of health professionals that results in impairment, affliction, or death.
- Dog Bites / Attacks: Owner negligence that results in an unrestrained animal bite and/or attack that causes physical harm.
- Product Liability:Death, illness, or Injury as a result of using a dangerous product, either because the product was defectively made, defectively designed, misrepresented, or was not fully explained.
- Wrongful Death:When death is caused due to an incident or accident that is the result of negligence or irresponsibility on the part of another person or entity.
expertly written blogs &
follow us on social media
Suffering an injury due to someone else’s negligence can be a traumatic and life-altering experience. While physical and emotional recovery should…
The typical American adult spends a larger percentage of their time at work than at home. With so many hours devoted to our jobs, your employer must…
Although we tend to classify winter as the most dangerous time of the year due to the hazardous road conditions and slippery pavement, surprisingly,…